It’s often difficult to find the signature scent with most guys not knowing where to look. Your signature scent should be one that represents and reflects your personality and should not be overpowering, remember, everyone’s body chemistry is different. Your signature piece is the one that will react the best to your natural body odour and will continue to smell amazing after spending the better part of the day on your skin. Below are a few to help you on your way…
- Aventus by Creed – Consisting of Fantastic top notes inspire with a blast of pineapple, blackcurrant, apple and bergamot. The middle notes are bursting with peppery rose, birch, jasmine and patchouli, wonderfully woody, deep and heady. At the base is oakmoss, ambergris and a light dusting of vanilla which adds the finishing touch of virile sensuality.
- Acqua di Parma – an exclusive and elegant fragrance born from the union of the vibrant and enveloping notes of Colonia Intensa with those of the warm and deep Oud oil, an extremely rare oil extracted from agarwood, a precious resin of the aquilaria tree.
- Dior Homme Intense – The final chapter in the Dior Homme fragrance trilogy, is also the most audacious of Christian Dior’s signature range. The scent’s signature iris heart is embellished with subtle musky accents such as hibiscus seed, while Virginia cedar and vetiver form an accord of precious wood that is both masculine and refined.
- Green Irish by Creed – This blend of floral, green and woody notes has achieved cult status around the world, and is CREED’S best-selling fragrance. Verbena, Violet Leaves, Florentine Iris, Sandalwood and Ambergris are subtly orchestrated to create a fragrance that is virile, elegant and irresistibly charming.
- Tom Ford Oud Wood – One of the most rare, precious and expensive ingredients in a perfumer’s arsenal, Oud Wood is often burned in incense-filled temples. Exotic rose wood and cardamom give way to a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood and vetiver. Tonka bean and amber add warmth and sensuality.