It is not often that one come across a pair of luxury headphones made from premium materials and feature high quality sound that form a part of your fashion statement. It is therefore of no surprise when Italian luxury tailor Canali partnered with this brand to create a limited edition of these lavish headphones.
Handmade in Italy by award winning Sonus Faber, a brand with a reputation for superior quality. Pryma is the brands late masterpiece of audio equipment.
The shell is crafted from premium aluminium, giving the headphones a lightweight feel with strength. Each shell is coated with a fingerprint proof material that prevents the finish from losing it’s shine. The buckle can be adjusted like a belt to allow for the perfect fit and is made from copper and stainless steel for radiance. The cushion offers high level comfort by contouring around the shape of your ear for a comfortable fit and delivering noise isolation without bulk.
The headband is made from the same premium leather used by the high-end designers in Italy. Lined with breathable microfiber interior for maximum support including style. The headband is also customisable to six different colours.
- TYPE – Circum aural, closed
- 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers feature lightweight Mylar diaphragm and Nd magnet
- Oversized voice coil made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper ensures better power handling and conductivity for the transducers
- IMPEDANCE – 32 ohm at 1 kHz
- FREQUENCY RANGE – 10 – 25.000 Hz
- DISTORTION (THD) – 0.1% at 90 dB SPL
- RATED INPUT POWER – 120 mW (short term max power)
- SENSITIVITY – 118 dB SPL at 1kHz with 1 mW
- 2 x jack mono 2.5 mm (on headphones)
- 1 x jack stereo 3.5 mm (on cable)
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Detachable earpads
- Interchangeable headband
- Connection cable made of 99.99% oxygen-free Copper for a minimized distortion and an exalted dynamicity of sound output
- Cable connectors soldered with high quality tin alloys
- Conductors HGP gilding for a sound output constant in time and maximum conductive capacity